Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I apply for a job on hiredNOW?
Step 1: For new users, create an account. For existing users, login
to your account.
Step 2: Complete your user profile,
generate résumé/upload your own copy to your profile.
Step 3: Look through the
job posting for jobs that are relevant to you.
Click on ‘apply for this job’ if
you are interested to apply!
2. I can't register for an account. What can I do?
Email addresses are unique to our users. You
may like to check if you are a registered user. If you forgotten your password, please use the ‘Forgot Password’ feature so
that we can reset your password.
If otherwise, try to register for an account
with a new email address.
3. How can I track the jobs I applied for?
Your applied jobs will be stored under ‘application
history’ in your control panel/dashboard.
4. I do not have a hiredNOW account. Why am I getting applicants through hiredNOW?
As a value-added service to increase the
mileage of your Classifieds Job advertisement on Indeed and other portals, the advertisement will also be published
on hiredNOW to reach out to our job seekers.
To experience the ease of hiring on hiredNOW,
you may like to get a hiredNOW account for free. For further
assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call +603 8940 7688.
5. Where can I know more about advertising my job vacancies on hiredNOW?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call +603 8940 7688 for more information.
6. Why do I need to purchase credits?
Certain functions on hiredNOW require credits to be used. You can directly purchase credits via a safe and secure payment gateway. This gives you greater autonomy and faster response.
7. When I will start consuming my credits?
You can access your employer
dashboard with your account information that will be sent to your email. Credits
will be deducted with every action performed, i.e: unlock résumé, feature jobs
8. What are the rates of posting job positions? Are there special rates for certain packages?
All job postings are
free of charge and each job posting will be available for 30 days. For further information
on rates and packages, please refer to credit purchase page available at your
9. How do I check my credit balance?
Log in to your account from the employer dashboard. The statement of your balance will be indicated on the top left-hand corner of the dashboard.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or call +603 8940 7688.
10. What should I do if I have insufficient credits while performed any action?
You will not be able
to perform an action if you do not have sufficient credit. Please kindly top up
your credit to proceed.
11. My credits have expired. What can I do?
There is no expiration date
implemented as of now. We will send out notification emails to inform once the
credit expiration system is implemented in the future.
12. How can I delete my advertisement if my job vacancy is no longer available?
You can access your
employer dashboard, then click ‘My Job Ads’, and proceed to delete whichever
job posting that you wish you remove.
13. How do I feature my job post?
A featured job post gets more attention from potential job seekers. You can choose to feature your job posting as an add-on by using some credits. This has to be done when posting your job advertisement.
14. How many credits will be used for each add-on?
The number of credits required are shown beside the add-on. The total amount of credits required are not calculated and shown before you confirm to proceed with your action, so please make sure you are aware of the total credits you are spending for every add-on.