- Diploma / Certificate in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors (meticulous)
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Job summary: Responsible to manage expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies
- Creating and updating expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Records all financial transactions as internal database
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Other additional / special task as per instructed by CEO.