Email this job
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Responsible on GL entries, inter-company transaction and maintain accounting schedule
- Maintain Fixed Asset listing
- Assist in preparation of cash flows, handle banking matters and updated the facilities
- Timely preparation of financial statement and monthly analysis report for management review
- Ensure all accounting records properly kept
- Preferably SST knowledge
- Any other finance and administrative tasks as assigned by the immediate Head
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Required language(s) : Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 (one) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Strong sense of responsibility, positive attitude and strong teamwork spirit
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply
Salary Range: RM 2500- 2800Responsible:-Greeting visitor with professional and courteous ...
Responsibilities:To involve in developing Southeast Asia market, sorting according to ...
What we offer:Basic + Commission ( up to RM 10,000) ...
Job Descriptions:Promote products or services to customers and negotiates contracts ...
holder is a Chief Operation Officer, managing a Corporate Childcare ...
Holder is to clearly define overall curriculum framework and provide ...