Accounts Payable (Contract)
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for supplier statement's verification.
- Able to liaise with internal and external customers on problematic issues.
- Responsible to drive down un-vouchered liability and ensure timely payment for rebate account.
- Involve in month end closing activities.
- Able to lead in process improvements for overall AP team.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant degree qualification.
- Preferably candidates with relevant working experience in Finance and exposure to the MNC.
- Candidate with Auditing or Accounts Payable experience is preferred.
- Good analytical skills and process driven personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication and problem solving skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...