Accounts Payable (Contract)
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for supplier statement's verification.
- Able to liaise with internal and external customers on problematic issues.
- Responsible to drive down un-vouchered liability and ensure timely payment for rebate account.
- Involve in month end closing activities.
- Able to lead in process improvements for overall AP team.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant degree qualification.
- Preferably candidates with relevant working experience in Finance and exposure to the MNC.
- Candidate with Auditing or Accounts Payable experience is preferred.
- Good analytical skills and process driven personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication and problem solving skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities:Manage and complete daily store operation jobsMaintain the outlet of ...
**Please highlight if you have direct sales experience in the ...
TANGGUNGJAWAB -1. Bertanggungjawab untuk memeriksa barangan yang baru sampai ataupun ...
Works as an administrator to a company’s
websites, managing content, maintaining ...
Job Descriptions:Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing ...