Save this job
Email this job
- Handle daily administration documentations.
- Ensure efficient office management and administrative operations of company.
- Assist in providing executive assistance and support to head department.
- To undertake any ad-hoc assignment when required.
- Candidate must possess at least STPM/ Diploma or Degree in Finance /banking/ Administrative
- Management/ Commerce / Economic or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Required skill (s): Microsoft Office & Accounting software.
- Familiar with SQL accounting system is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Result-oriented, energetic and ability to work independently.
- Preferably to start work immediately.
- 1 Position available.
- Nearby Transportations
- KTM Komuter Salak Selatan
- LRT Station Sri Petaling
- Bus: No 421T & 422T
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...