Admin Assistant (Mandarin)
Save this job
Email this job
- Prepare and amend the company SOP, if necessary
- Enhance the efficiency of the administrative unit
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and
- Sort and distribute incoming mailand prepare
outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to
- Responsible for document management
- Any ad-hoc related tasks from HQ.
- Part Time Position available
- Minimum education level at least Diploma or similar
level of education in related field.
- Computer knowledge require: Microsoft Word, Excel,
Computer typing, send orreceive email.
- Minimum 18 years old and above
- Language needed: Mandarin, English, Malay (at least 2
- Others:(1)Familiar with admin work process (2)Good
management skill (3)Candidates must be responsible and good personel
attitude, prefer digit, friendly and active.
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...