Assistant Cost Accountant
Save this job
Email this job
- Prepare monthly manufacturing accounting report covering product costing, cost of production statement and variance analysis report including identification of causes and necessary remedial actions.
- Monitor and review the inventory control system including verification and validation of incoming and issue of materials.
- Lead and organize physical count activities and prepare stock variance report.
- Perform stock valuation and production costing statement.
- Liaise and communicate with all operating departments to ensure adherence and compliance to procedure and also integrity of data collection.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA) and a member of MIA with a minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Audit experience is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of listing requirements and taxation regalations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, meticulous and highly organized.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...