Assistant Cost Accountant
Email this job
- Prepare monthly manufacturing accounting report covering product costing, cost of production statement and variance analysis report including identification of causes and necessary remedial actions.
- Monitor and review the inventory control system including verification and validation of incoming and issue of materials.
- Lead and organize physical count activities and prepare stock variance report.
- Perform stock valuation and production costing statement.
- Liaise and communicate with all operating departments to ensure adherence and compliance to procedure and also integrity of data collection.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA) and a member of MIA with a minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Audit experience is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of listing requirements and taxation regalations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, meticulous and highly organized.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...