Assistant Credit Manager
Email this job
- To ensure smooth operations in credit control function such as consent application, loan documentation, billing, collection and delivery of vacant possession
- To ensure timely issuance of all reminders and termination notice as per SPA and tenancy agreement
- To attend purchases’ enquires and requests including late payment issues
- To prepare and deliver accurate report on time
- To deliver quality services to meet customer need
- To complete all task as assigned from time to time by superior
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- At least 4 years of working experience in Credit Control/ Sales Administration in Property
- Developer is required
- Sound knowledge of loan documentations; knowledge of IFCA system is an added advantage
- Good in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality with good customer service skills.
Responsibilities:•To develop and establish Chemical trading business on export,import and ...
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
As a member of the design team, you are responsible ...
ideal candidate will:
incoming calls ...
HiredNOW has one simple mission: To help Malaysians from all ...
Responsibilities:To provide best in class service and manage the
travel requirements ...
Potential career development & Job Stability, You able to start the ...