ASSISTANT HR MANAGER/ SENIOR HR EXECUTIVE
Email this job
- Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, sourcing, shortlisting and interviewing candidates
- Precise in handling monthly payroll & preparing reports
- Preparing submission of statutory contributions – EPF, SOCSO & Income Tax
- Verification of time attendance report – lateness, overtime, absent, etc
- Assist the Manager to conduct investigation & counseling sessions
- Enforce disciplinary actions – warning letters, show cause letter, etc
- Assist in domestic inquiries and termination process
- Plans and implements administrative procedures and effectively manages the day to day administrative functions
- To ensure terms and conditions and policies and procedures are up-to-date and comprehensive with regard to legislation and best practice.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management / administration or equivalent
- At least 4 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, organized and practice high level of confidentiality within the department
- Must be selfdriven, pro-active and possess motivation skill
- Possess own transport and willing to travel whenever required
Responsibilities: Formulate design brief & set product design direction.Recommend, appoint, manage ...
Job Responsibilities :Strong Interpersonal, leadership & team workingPossess knowledge in ...
Responsibilities:As Client Support Executive, you will be responsible for all ...
Analisa Resources Sdn Bhd is
noted for our comprehensive solutions involving ...
Being a dynamic, team-player, energetic and quick-witted professional communicator, the ...
Job Requirements:Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post ...
hiredNOW has one simple mission: To help Malaysians from all ...