ASSISTANT HR MANAGER/ SENIOR HR EXECUTIVE
Email this job
- Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, sourcing, shortlisting and interviewing candidates
- Precise in handling monthly payroll & preparing reports
- Preparing submission of statutory contributions – EPF, SOCSO & Income Tax
- Verification of time attendance report – lateness, overtime, absent, etc
- Assist the Manager to conduct investigation & counseling sessions
- Enforce disciplinary actions – warning letters, show cause letter, etc
- Assist in domestic inquiries and termination process
- Plans and implements administrative procedures and effectively manages the day to day administrative functions
- To ensure terms and conditions and policies and procedures are up-to-date and comprehensive with regard to legislation and best practice.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management / administration or equivalent
- At least 4 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, organized and practice high level of confidentiality within the department
- Must be selfdriven, pro-active and possess motivation skill
- Possess own transport and willing to travel whenever required
JD for IT Engineer Software knowledge for project setup requirements ...
Responsibilities:Plan and prepare presentations for current and new clients.Providing administrative ...
Responsibilities:To promote Hotel Wedding Package to potential customerTo provide professional ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, ...
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...