ASSISTANT HR MANAGER/ SENIOR HR EXECUTIVE
Email this job
- Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, sourcing, shortlisting and interviewing candidates
- Precise in handling monthly payroll & preparing reports
- Preparing submission of statutory contributions – EPF, SOCSO & Income Tax
- Verification of time attendance report – lateness, overtime, absent, etc
- Assist the Manager to conduct investigation & counseling sessions
- Enforce disciplinary actions – warning letters, show cause letter, etc
- Assist in domestic inquiries and termination process
- Plans and implements administrative procedures and effectively manages the day to day administrative functions
- To ensure terms and conditions and policies and procedures are up-to-date and comprehensive with regard to legislation and best practice.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management / administration or equivalent
- At least 4 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, organized and practice high level of confidentiality within the department
- Must be selfdriven, pro-active and possess motivation skill
- Possess own transport and willing to travel whenever required
Requirements:Diploma or degree in Art or related fieldLogical thinking, good ...
holder is a Chief Operation Officer, managing a Corporate Childcare ...
out qualitative and quantitative ...
What we offer:Basic + Commission ( up to RM 10,000) ...
Salary Range: RM 2500- 2800Responsible:-Greeting visitor with professional and courteous ...
Holder is to clearly define overall curriculum framework and provide ...