- Electrical, Mechatronic Engineering (Diploma or Degree)
- Minimum 5 to 6 Years of Experience Preferably from Pharma/Chemical/Food Industry
- Familiar with the understanding of Electrical Circuit diagram and trouble shooting
- Able to handle the Electrical, Mechatronic Maintenance Independently
- Aware about the Basic Knowledge of Instruments and Automation
- Good Team Member and Positive attitude
1. To take care the Preventive Maintenance of the critical areas and equipments like Various Clean Rooms Grades- C and D, Clean room equipments, Chromatography systems, Freeze dryers, Centrifuge machines, fermenters, autoclaves etc.
2. To take care Preventive Maintenance of all Bioprocess equipments of fermentation section.
3. Should have hands on experience on working on various equipments like Fermenters, Autoclaves, High Pressure and Low Pressure Chromatography systems, freeze dryers, centrifuge machines,Clean room equipments like LAFs, downflow booths etc.
4. Very sound knowledge on the HVAC and Water systems.
5. Through understanding of the Mechanism of the equipments, including sufficient knowledge of automation and excellent trouble shooting skills. Able to diagnose the trouble of the equipment and execute the necessary rectification work quickly.
6. Should be able to train the downline team and develop the team members.
7. Ensure that the equipments performs as per its design parameters and gives the maximum output.
8. Excellent skills in root cause investigation and put necessary capa to prevent the reoccurrence of the same issues.
9. Familiar in maintaining the documents like Preventive Maintenance Records, History cards, Break down Maintenance records, Change Management, Deviations and qualifications and re qualifications etc.
10. Ensure that the Maximum uptime of the Machines with out any abnormality and Prevent the Production loss due to equipments problems related to maintenance.
11. Should have knowledge of the Safety Work Permit system required for carrying out the Maintenance jobs. Should be aware about the necessary safety measures required for maintenance work.
12. Ensure that the facility is maintained as per the cGMP norms. Face the necessary customer and regulatory audits.
13. Incharge of all Electrical equipment in Plant.