1. Provide legal advice on laws and regulations for smooth and efficient implementation of policies and strategies to meet CGC’s objectives.
2. Provide legal advice and support services in preparing legal documentations and rendering legal advice to protect the best interests of the Company, facilitate in the resolution of legal issues relating to CGC.
3. To act as Legal Advisor to CBM to ensure the Bureau complies with all legal/regulatory requirements.
4. Provide advice on laws relating to corporate secretarial practices for CGC and CBM to ensure the institutions’ compliance with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
5. Prepare documents such as resolutions and minutes relating to the Board of Directors, make arrangements for Board Meetings, ensure that Board papers are in an acceptable form before they are circulated to the Board members.
6. Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advice members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
7. Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
Qualification : Minimum a degree in Law and company secretarial experience i.e. MAICSA ICSA.
Experience : Minimum
5 years of relevant experiences in company secretarial and legal practice.
Knowledge : Law and corporate secretarial practice.
Skills/ Competencies: Professional,
Analytical, Clarity of thought, Practical and Persuasive, Good Interpersonal
Skills and Good Command of English/Bahasa both verbal & written.
Others : Sound understanding of the industry requirements and legal issues.