Assistant Manager - Maintenance (Project)
Email this job
- Manage Project and Equipment Maintenance teams in ensuring Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) are followed & departmental objectives are achieved.
- To ensure preventive maintenance schedule, project improvement and modification schedule always up to date.
- Manage spare parts forecast for Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Supervise 5S housekeeping as per required standard.
- In charge of all operation and maintenance issues related to new installed equipment, modified and existing system.
- Involve in all improvement & modification projects, new machine installation and commissioning, technical documents handover & training.
- Analyze historical data record, perform root cause analysis for each production equipment and lead corrective action against any issues.
- Ensure collaboration between other departmental engineers to establish parameters & specification for individualplant.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in maintenance of equipment (manufacturing industry) is required for this position.
- Experience in on-site troubleshooting, leading new equipment & system installation and improvement projects.
- Possess strong technical knowledge in mechanical and electrical engineering works
- Demonstrate knowledge in project management, planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrate knowledge in preventive maintenance & total predictive maintenance.
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...