- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field either as a coach, mentor or train-the-trainer is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a corporate trainer in any field.
- Good organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to complete full training cycle which is including access needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate.
- HRDF certified trainer or any other coaching or mentoring certificates is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Resourceful, high achiever who is result and service oriented.
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong.
- Develop and implement training programme that support and promote GHL’s mission, vision and values.
- Develop and prepare soft skill training material, conduct in-house training.
- Develop and prepare or select training materials such as participant guides / manuals, hand-out, visual aids, multi-media materials and evaluation forms.
- Work with Head of HR on developing training programme related to staff productivity and productivity enhancement.
- Work closely with all HODs on initiatives to continuously improve staff productivity and productivity enhancement programme.
- Manages all training programmes which includes coordinate established courses with technical and professional course providers.
- Must be able to keep up with and applies the latest teaching techniques in the in-house training programmes.
- Maintain participant attendance and other related training records including manage HRDF training grant.
- Review, evaluate and continuous improvement to ensure effectiveness of all training programme which is including actively generate and gather feedback from trainees and HODs.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned as and when required.
Interested candidates are encourage to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my