Assistant Security & Safety Manager
Save this job
Email this job
- To ensure enforcement of policies and procedures for Security & Safety Department
- To carry out duties / job assignment diligently and in orderly manner, adhere to the guidelines and is well disciplined
- To report all incidents and suspicious conducts of any employees and visitors to the Management.
- To in-charge of the overall efficiency of the Security & Safety Department
- on skills both written and verbal in English & Bahasa Malaysia and experience in conducting investigation
- Preferably former Security/Armed Forces/ Police
- At least 10 years of working experience
- Good leadership, a team player, self-starter, result-oriented, motivator, energetic, problem solver, critical thinker. highly-disciplined personnel and prepared to face challenges
- Familiarity with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in service industry
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...