Position: Assistant Manager – Material Control
Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in Materials control and planning. Some managerial exposure will be advantage.
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma / Degree relevant to the business
No Task Performed
1 Governance of logistics and warehouse activities:
• Milk run activities
• Attending meeting with sales/customers when necessary for SOP changes
• Warehouse ISO/Safety measure
• Update warehouse SOP on value added service-repacking process with Kanban tagging
• Vehicle , Tools and other – maintenance coordination
• In-House System Input/output Such GRN, VA (calling of Tax Invoices.
• Inter Branch transfer shipments
• Confirmation of Daily Shipment Tax
• Report / Documentation filling.
2 Visualize and improve logistic cost and service to all related department / customers:
• Coordination with related forwarding agents & CS to ensure all shipments being handle on time
• Coordination stock availability, documentation, ETD shipping with daily billing among drivers, East Malaysia sales shipment Packing List.
• All forwarding Co. billing checks.
• Shipping arrivals for sales collected coordination
3 Minimize the risk and asset loss
• Shortage findings encountered
• Cancellation of D/O without stock availability
• Shipment damages coordinations.
• Yearly Stock Take Activities.