- To be responsible for the daily smooth operation of the bar
- To ensure the high quality and consistency of the beverages served
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygienic practices in food and beverages handling
- To ensure replenishment food at display chiller includes beverages and etc.
- To clean coffee glass and beer glass after being use by the guest
- To maintain and to keep clean bar counter at all times.
- To ensure that the areas where the goods are kept clean at all time
- To ensure all items inside the bar follow FIFO
- To be responsible for the daily inventory
- To cooperate and work in a team towards development, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system
- To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Any related Hotel/Hospitality/F&B Operations qualification.
- Travelling Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Discretionary Gratuity
- Staff Discount at Airport