- Bachelor’s degree in related field AND one year of buying experience; OR, Diploma in any field AND 2 years of buying experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/ or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Positive working attitude.
- Spoken language: English
- Visit stores (own & competitor) regularly to proactively understand assortments, pricing and stores presentation.
- Determine merchandise gaps within each category, sourcing products to fill in gaps.
- Driving the GROW, MAINTAIN and DOWNTREND category designations to create bottom up plans to meet total area financial targets.
- Determine pricing strategy for category/ product that maintains pricing integrity whilst driving sales.
- Execute and implement of in-store promotion in a timely and effective manner.
- Constant analysis of stock situations to ensure immediate rectification of overstock or understock.
- Meeting local suppliers to fill in merchandise gaps within the Range and negotiating terms of contract-negotiate best possible cost prices to maximise marign
- Full understanding of market positioning and competitor activity.
- Managing day to day shop’s operation.
Medical, Parking, Refreshments
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my