- Support sales personnel, make quotation and follow up, including filing and maintenance of records on quotation, sales order and delivery for Business Unit.
- Handle Vendor Data Requirement List (VDRL) documentation as required
- Individual is required to conduct marketing campaign and control all product catalogues, manuals and brochures of the Unit;
- Provide prompt and efficient response to enquirers and complaints received from Clients and external interested parties;
- Maintaining customers’ and principals’ databases.
- Prepare business reports.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Sciences or Technical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Office Administration, In-house sales support, customer service preferably in the oil & gas industry
- Familiar with computerized business operation and inventory system, preferably in SAGE ACCPAC
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
Interested candidates are invited to submit detailed resume, stating qualifications, current and expected salary, telephone contact numbers, along with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and stating position .