- Good command in English both written and verbal.
- Years of experience – minimum 5 years experience.
- Must have domain knowledge in any of the specific industry (i.e. Card & Merchant Application Processing, Issuing & Merchant System knowledge, Information technology, System analysis & design, Card domain knowledge, Project documentation) and know the end-to-end processes.
- Willing to travel and be based overseas if needed.
- As liaison between end users and system developer to plan, coordinate and ensure proper management and successful implementation of IT projects to support company business growth by target date
- Prepare and submit updates to project stakeholders on project status, resources and task distribution.
- Liaise with respective vendors and project stakeholders in project execution, monitoring and controls processes.
- To plan, manage and drive the Operations Team to achieve their expected performance. It includes Card Application Processing, Merchant Application processing, General Administration and Call Centre units within Operations
- Participating in all phases of the project. Identify, evaluate, review user requirements, review functional specification, UAT test case, and manage User Acceptance Test, pilot test, post implementation review, manage project risks to the success of the project implementation.
- Monitor costs, timeline and resources used, and take action where these deviate from project objective.
- Prepare and maintain realistic project, quality, and risk plans, including plan incorporating sub-projects, as well as monitor and control team performance against each plan, providing status reports to the management.
Medical, Parking, Dental
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my