Business Development Executive
Save this job
Email this job
- To assist the Branch Manager in branch agency development, oversee branch operations, coordinate sales and recruitment activities, where necessary
- To facilitate and conduct training courses/ presentations/ talks
- To provide customer service to agents and unitholders
- To supervise, monitor and coach staff on a regular basis
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in any discipline
- At least 1 year working experience in related field preferred
- Good presentation skills and strong command in languages
- Good working knowledge in computer applications
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...
What you'll be working on:Test shipped code and provide feedback ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...