Incorporated in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing network chain of hotel provider globally. With a presence in more than 15 different countries and 430,000++ rooms. We are a young and vibrant company that is making an impact on the hospitality industry. With our regional office in Kuala Lumpur for South East Asia, we have more than 400 employees nationwide with more than 5000 rooms in Malaysia.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
Due to our rapid growth in the Malaysia region, we are currently on an active lookout for a dynamic individual as a Business Development Manager, who is accountable for business expansion in the assigned portfolio by expanding the number of rooms we currently have through strategizing and identifying opportunities.
Key responsibilities of this Individual Contributor Role, reporting to the Head of Business Development, include:
- Responsible for the development of new accounts to increase market share by working closely with direct end-users.
- Provide after-sales services to enhance the relationship between hotel owners and the organization.
- Deliver technical training demonstrations and support for new and/or existing customers.
- Identify business areas/opportunities and sales challenges for the assigned market and effectively develop sales strategies/sales plans.
- Establish good rapport and strategic relationship with potential & existing customers.
- Monitor and track competitor activities, market movements and/or identify new business opportunities concerning the business relevant to the organization in the assigned territory.
Kelantan, Terengganu & Sabah(Sandakan, Tawau & Labuan)• Permanent
- Minimum Diploma with equivalent with at least 3 years of Business Development experience, specializing in hunting, has field sales experience.
- Candidate with a good track record of Business Development is a must
- Ability to understand and grasp the industry knowledge.
- Good command of verbal & written in the local dialect. Ability to converse in other languages will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and technical presentation skills.
For interested candidates, kindly provide your profile to Siva Prasanth call 011 5638 9830 for more information. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.