1. MAIN OBJECTIVES :
- System and web applications related to sales order process analysis and optimization.
- Data analysis and reportings pertaining to bookings, shipments, and other reportings in measuring sales and service KPIs.
- Supporting current business process using existing ERP system and manage transition to future ERP system for Sales Distribution and Quotation modules.
- Manage sales prospect and forecast application
2. RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Order fulfilment process analysis, optimization and harmonization to fit to market best practices
- Understanding process gap from different business units and drive sub-process owners in optimizing and harmonizing identifed processes.
- Develop user requirement documentation and testing protocol. Manage and conduct key-user testing throughout all IT projects which involves Sales and Service group.
- Manage sales prospect and forecast application; includes incident and change management.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Support and manage events in Sales and Service group such as Sales Strategy and Integration Meeting
3. REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years experience in IT
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Information System
- Posesses strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze business processes and workflows
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentation
- High level of competence with MS Office, MS Visio, MySQL, etc
- High English language proficiency.