- Resolve customer complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Monitor staff’s attendance, leave, attitude and performance.
- Involve in interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing staff.
- Monitor inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and cafe requirement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report to management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- At least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in the field of Culinary Arts, Food Management, Food Science, Food Management, Food Technology or other relevant courses.
- Excellent Writing and Communication skills in English.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Only Malaysian Citizens and PR need to apply.
We are expanding to:
- IOI City Mall, Putrajaya/Cyberjaya.
- 1 Utama, Bandar Utama.
- Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.
- Sky Avenue, Genting Highlands.
- MyTOWN, Cheras.
- SOGO, Kuala Lumpur.
- KLIA2, Sepang.
- AEON Mall Kota Bharu.
- Mahkota Parade, Melaka.
- Midvalley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur.
- NU Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
- Vivacity Megamall, Kuching.
- Central I-City, Shah Alam
- Avisena Specialist Hospital, Shah Alam.
- Langkawi International Airport, Langkawi.
- You will be provided with uniforms, meals, incentives and allowances.
- Medical chit/card at panel clinic for medical purpose.
- Hospitalization & Surgical insurance for medical purpose.
Please send your latest resume with a recent photo to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of outlet applied)
H/P: 012-2914110 (whatsapp/message/call)
Salary Range : RM2700 – RM3500