OmniRaise is the leading marketing and fundraising agency in the Asia Pacific region. We are the preferred choice for the leading NGOs in the region and specialise in direct marketing, telemarketing, and digital marketing, and we are also the first organisation to introduce workplace giving within Asia. We currently have offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Korea, with further expansion planned for 2022 into Singapore, Indonesia, and other markets within Asia, and employ over 300 staff across the region.
We currently work with some of the leading NGOs globally, including UNICEF, UNHCR, GP, and WWF. We take our commitments to them seriously. You will be the key focal point for your portfolio of clients, responding attentively to their needs. You will manage their programmes against agreed budgets and targets, ensuring they are run effectively. You will be the day-to-day contact for our clients.This role will see you sit within the regional client team, reporting directly to a senior client manager.
On a day-to-day basis, you will support and drive our clients' programmes against agreed targets. You will have regular meetings with the sales team managers and ensure they are implementing any initiatives that have been agreed by the client team and/or client. You will drive the performance of our clients' programmes by regularly initiating training, updating our sales team on new programmes, and implementing strategies to drive and improve ROI. You will ensure the highest possible quality by monitoring daily performance reports and identifying any trends that may negatively impact our performance or relationship with our partners. You will be strong in your follow-up to client requests and manage any complaints sensitively and promptly following agreed-on SLAs.
Month to month, you will be responsible for preparing client reviews and quarterly reviews. You will be responsible for implementing any actions/initiatives as agreed by the client and client team and will be constantly looking for ways to improve our clients' programmes and drive growth within our organisation.
On an ongoing basis, you will work closely with the client team to map out and implement work plans and implement key initiatives that strengthen our business and clients' programmes.
- You will be an open, transparent, and clear communicator. You put our clients' issues and programme development at the top of your agenda and have a creative and solution-focused approach to problems. You can grasp our clients' needs and be able to execute initiatives and work plans accordingly. You are agile and able to move across multiple client priorities with ease, whilst maintaining a calm and thoughtful disposition.
- You are organised but creative, attentive, and take pride in providing first-class service.
- You are comfortable going to the ground, and frequently join the field teams to monitor clients' programmes in real-time, you are able and comfortable to give succinct feedback to senior managers and at ease with responsibility.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly client reviews to meet our clients’ objectives
- Manage client calendars and engagements
- Consolidate performance reports from face-to-face fundraising, telemarketing fundraising, and digital fundraising, presenting top-line reports to the regional client team
- Ensure all reports are delivered on time and provide actionable insights to develop the fundraising programme
- Prepare the reports of event performance, sales performance, attrition performance, and quality assurance analysis, amongst others
- Create and launch activation campaigns, client toolkits, training, and scripting
- Coordinate with clients and sales team for campaign training and office visitation
- Create and manage client engagement calendars, ensuring a high turnout of staff and driving strong client relationships
- Manage mystery shoppers and prepare field reports to ensure we achieve a high level of quality acquisition
- Develop and maintain a trusted relationship with existing clients
- Review scripts monthly to ensure all information is in line with client expectation
- Produce effective marketing tools and set up clear guidelines for campaigns
- Regularly report and review all client collaterals to ensure updates to the inventory system
- Provide customer support when needed
- Preferably 2 years of experience in accounts management, a customer-focused role or sales role
- Experience working with targets
- Experience in the fundraising sector is advantageous but not essential
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong skills across MS Office applications
- Client-focused, and results-oriented team player with the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate passion, teamwork, a strong desire to learn, and driven by the pursuit of excellence
- Able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and objective/direction of the company