• To give a full administrative supports to the sales team.
• Work closely with sales team to ensure achievement of company goals.
• Attend to customers' enquiries, complaints, provide solutions and feedback to the management.
• Handle order processing and coordinate local deliveries and export shipments.
• Preparing shipping documents for export purposes.
• Collaborate with warehouse to ensure timely delivery.
• Work closely with planner on all incoming shipments to ensure fulfillment of all customers' order.
• To ensure timely report submission on information requested by sales team or internal affiliates in order
to give data for decision making purposes.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any related field.
• Minimum 1-2 years of related working experience in customer service, sales coordination or supply
• Experience in using SAP is an added advantage.
• Computer literate.
• Candidate with proficiency in multilingual (English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin) is an added advantage.
• Responsive with high sense of urgency.
• Customer focussed.
• Possess high interpersonal and influencing skill.
• Good problem solving skill and result oriented.
• Team player.