Save this job
Email this job
- Perform Driver job task.
- Maintain and monitor regular checking and maintenance records of vehicles’ repairs and servicing.
- General maintenance and upkeep cleanliness of vehicles.
- Practice punctuality and alertness.
- Possess a valid Driving Licence Class D and have a clean driving record.
- Familiar with Klang Valley routes.
- Minimum with SPM qualification
- 28 – 40 years old.
- Good in navigation skills and able to use Waze & Google Map
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...