Continuous Improvement Technician
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for providing technical support for line setup for manufacturing of printed circuit and higher level assemblies.
- Supports production in the resolution of line setup issues.
- Supports Process Engineer on line setup and process time study improvements.
- Performs daily line set-up check in working condition from SMT to manual assembly lines.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance for manufacturing equipment.
- Perform time study for line balancing required.
- Technical Diploma preferably with some working experience or equivalent
- Intermediate skill in the usage of computers.
- Strong skill in the repair/replace of manufacturing equipment.
- Intermediate oral and written communication skills.
- Strong mechanical / electromechanical aptitude.
- Skilled at operation of hand and power tools.
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...