Continuous Improvement Technician
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for providing technical support for line setup for manufacturing of printed circuit and higher level assemblies.
- Supports production in the resolution of line setup issues.
- Supports Process Engineer on line setup and process time study improvements.
- Performs daily line set-up check in working condition from SMT to manual assembly lines.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance for manufacturing equipment.
- Perform time study for line balancing required.
- Technical Diploma preferably with some working experience or equivalent
- Intermediate skill in the usage of computers.
- Strong skill in the repair/replace of manufacturing equipment.
- Intermediate oral and written communication skills.
- Strong mechanical / electromechanical aptitude.
- Skilled at operation of hand and power tools.
Works as an administrator to a company’s
websites, managing content, maintaining ...
Job Descriptions:Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing ...
Responsibilities:Manage and complete daily store operation jobsMaintain the outlet of ...
**Please highlight if you have direct sales experience in the ...
TANGGUNGJAWAB -1. Bertanggungjawab untuk memeriksa barangan yang baru sampai ataupun ...