Save this job
Email this job
- Provide counselling services for students to assist in their growth, academic, behavioural as well as their personal concerns.
- Consult and work with parents, teachers, coordinators and principal to address the students concern and to serve the developmental, emotional, and educational interests of the student.
- Build relationship with students, staff and families and ensuring confidentiality in all personal matters.
- Ensure that student records and cumulative folders are stored in a safe and confidential manner.
- Help students develop good study habits and provide courage and support in their academic.
- Assist and facilitate admissions, screening test and orientation process of new students.
- Participate in process of placing students in classes (as well as discussions regarding promotion and retention).
- Confer with parents, students or teachers regarding individual student progress and needs.
- Assist in developing and enhancing the counselling processes.
- Possess a recognised Degree in Counselling / Social Science / Psychology / Business or any related discipline.
- At least two (2) years of working experience, preferably in an education institution with involvement in counselling.
- Ability to interact with students, parents and staff with tact and sensitivity.
- A strong interest to help others and the ability to inspire respect, trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...