Creative/ Graphic Designer
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for overseeing the whole design process on assigned projects
- Creating layouts design on all print ie packaging, brochures, newspaper, and other print pieces
- Added advantage for those who possess good drawing and illustration skills
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Good responsibilities to complete task within deadlines.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available only
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...