Credit Control Executive
Save this job
Email this job
- Monitoring accounts receivables and ensure timely collection of payment from customer;
- Monitoring customers’ outstanding;
- Timely issuance of reminders on long overdue accounts;
- To retrieve invoices and/or documents on request and send to customers;
- To spend working time on collection calls;
- Negotiate with difficult customers on settling debts;
- To maintain proper credit control documentation records;
- Responsible for any product costing calculation;
- Maintaining an up-to-date aging report and reconciliation report for receivables balances.
- Maintain & data entry into UBS and SQL Accounting system
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum Diploma/Certificate
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar field.
- Proficient in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Familiarization towards UBS or SQL Accounting system.
- Basic computer skill.
- Possess leadership and supervisory qualities.
- Resourceful, proactive, work independently and able to work under pressure.
- Aggressive, dedicated & well-rounded team player.
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...