Permanent AND/OR ContractResponsibilities:
- Timely and accurate processing – take ownership and initiative until transaction is successfully and accurately processed
- Thoroughly check of own and team members work prior to completion of posting to avoid unnecessary corrections.
- Responsible for the risk assessment of customers and the establishment of credit limits, the analysis of the overall credit exposure, the recommendation of terms of credit and the negotiation and management of security necessary to support higher-risk exposures.
- Approval of credit limits, within delegated authority and obtaining the necessary MOA approval for exposures exceeding authority, approval of risk categories, and release of blocked orders. Actively support the sales account holders in credit issues. Provide support to the Credit Assessment Supervisor/Manager/Country Credit Manager as required.
- Work with various Shell partners to identify and develop necessary procedures that will enable the timely recording and balancing of transactions
- Process entries needed for the current month
- Match cash against open invoices
- Understand & account for withholding tax, VAT and CIT
- Prepare monthly confirmation report
- Support SOX documentation maintenance
- Collate and input data with high level of accuracy and in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Answer stakeholders requests for information
- Input information into systems, maintain and update account records
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Act as an effective team player
- Maintain and implement agreed self development plan
- Ensure that all relevant Shell and Global WI standards and guidelines are met; compliance to OCM & DCG guidelines
- Carries out coordination tasks for the team, or acts as a team leader deputy upon request
- Carry out other assignments assigned by the supervisors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance