- Provide friendly and efficient service to Google customers and be the first point of contact to handle and resolve Google customer complaints.
- Manage and optimize advertising campaign
- Monitor, review and edit contents for accuracy of information and standards;
- Ensure that Product Support Agents are delivering a high level of customer service;
- Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms;
- Deliver coaching feedback to agents on writing contents and using attractive keywords;
- Provide Supervisors and the Manager with regular performance feedback on the agents;
- Prepares and analyses quality reports for Management review;
- Participates in the design of quality monitoring forms and quality standards;
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDMY.
- Bachelor degree in any related fields
- At least 1 year of experience as a Content Creator
- Good command of English and Native Language
- Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental quality standards
- A creative mind set and understanding of customer needs
- Strong written communication skills. Excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence construction
- Must be able to effectively communicate with agents, internal departments, clients and management
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change
- Knowledge in Google Ads is preferred
- Able to relocate to Malaysia to work
Years of Experience: