- Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Marketing / Administration or equivalent
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Job summary: Responsible to manage customer queries and complaints, process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
- Involve actively in Customer Retention Program.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all time.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Other additional / special task as per instructed by CEO.