Customer Service Advisor (Live-chat support -Taiwan Market)
Save this job
Email this job
- Permanent position
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS and medical insurance coverage
- LRT easy access location (Sunway Velocity Mall)
- Handle customer’s enquiries or complaints via live chat or email.
- Providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving customer enquiries and complaint at first contact where possible.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma or Degree in any field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work on rotational shift (24 hour), in weekend and public holiday.
- Candidate fluent in Mandarin (Traditional and simplified) preferred as the role required to deal with Taiwan customer.
- Positive attitude, team orientated and service minded.
Qualification Requirements:College degree or aboveHave a relevant bachelor's degreeMore than ...
Benefits:Opportunity to learn Jewellery, Branded Bags and TimepiecesPositive and cohesive ...
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...
Job Recruitment:Wiring & install surveillance system (CCTV,Alarm,Door Access System)Job Requirements:Need ...
Qualification Requirements:SPM or aboveActively and patiently answer questionsFast typing speed ...
Primus IP is a legal
consulting firm specialized in Intellectual Property ...