CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (English Speaking)
Save this job
Email this job
- Handle all inbound contacts received and outbound contacts made in the form of chats, emails, and calls.
- Independently provide accurate information to resolve problems/issues that arise.
- Execute reports and analysis on the Call Center (CC) Operations on a timely basis
- Adhere to the Quality Assurance standards set
- Adhere and comply to the duty roster set by the Supervisor.
- Attend customer service training/telephone etiquettes/briefings on a regular and need-to basis.
- Continuously educate one’s self with up-to-date and relevant information to support the customer service operations.
- Assist in the preparation of other processes as and when assigned/required by the Supervisor.
- Display good team working attitude and behaviour within the CCO work environment and within other divisions in the company.
- Participate in company sponsored events.
- At least one (1) year of experience in the Customer Service field is needed
- Must be able to speak and write good English
- Able to work 24/7 shift
- Able to start immediately
- Have your own working laptop (when you are required to WFH)
- Annual Leave
- Shift Allowance & Overtime allowance, when applicable.
Maintain a proper filing/archiving for all documents/reports prepared.To ensure compliance ...
(Based in SUNWAY /PORT KLANG/KLIA
OFFICE) üPotential career development &
Job StabilityüStart Work ...
Job Responsibilities:Assists in moving and delivering stocks (cake and bread) ...
Job Descriptions:Handle all inbound contacts received and outbound contacts made ...
Job Descriptions:Fluence speak & writing Japanese & English language (More ...
Job DescriptionTo attend to inbound and make ...