- 5 days week
- Medical, dental & insurance coverage
- Working Hour: Monday - Friday (9:30am - 18:00pm)
- Provide administrative support to dealers and service consultants.
- Handling & monitoring recruitment and termination process for dealer and/or service consultants.
- Attend to dealers and service consultants inquiries/feedback/complaints.
- Conduct counseling/interview for problematic dealers and service consultants.
- Able to work effectively with internal team members in executing variety of tasks within KPI.
- Attend company events and in-charged of pre and post registration counter as and when required.
- Simultaneously manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Prepare reports to monitor the projects and tasks productivity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration or equivalent.
- Preferable with 1 years related working experience.
- Strong organizing skills, good problem solving skills, strong communication skills to maintain good dealership networks.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadline.
- Proficient in English writing. Ability to read & write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line.