- To greet and receive guests, collect payment and also to bid farewell to guests/passengers at the front reception counter.
- To assist guests/passengers with their luggage on entry and exit at the lounge.
- To page for the availability of showers facility to passengers on the queue.
- To page for flight departure for contacted airlines.
- To carry out meet and greet services whenever instructed by supervisors or manager.
- To do periodical checks at the shower rooms, toilets to ensure consistent cleanliness.
- To complete and email the Daily Management Report (DMR) and POS Diary to head office.
- Must be well versed with the different currency conversion rates.
- To assist housekeepers in the clearance of used plates/cups, crockery etc. in the lounge whenever necessary, i.e. when the reception counter is not busy
- Must have good knowledge on general information of the airport, i.e. facilities available, services, shops, and directions to the departure gates.
- To be very familiar with flight schedules and assist in flight information whenever required by the passengers.
- To be very verse with computer and/or email and Internet services, to assist passengers whenever required to.
- To assist in all departments in the lounge.
- To cooperate and work in a team towards development, implementation, maintenance and improvements of the quality management system.
- To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Any related Hotel/Hospitality qualification.
- Travelling Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Discretionary Gratuity
- Staff Discount at Airport