Customer Service Representatives (Japanese Speaker & Korean Speaker)
Email this job
- To provide customer service to our Japanese/Korean visitors / tourists.
- To greet and welcome visitors / tourists upon arrival.
- To conduct guided tour of our gallery and demonstration station.
- To conduct DIY workshops (School of Hardknocks and The Foundry).
- To assist the staff at the retail floor to provide information and answering questions from our Japanese/Korean visitors / tourists.
- To conduct special presentation to Japanese VIP groups or corporate visitors.
- To generate and increase Japanese/Korean visitors through corporations, associations, schools and embassy.
- To attend to any emails and inquiries (Japanese/Korean language).
- Other tasks as and when required
- Eligible for monthly incentives
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...