Customer Service Representatives (Japanese Speaker & Korean Speaker)
Save this job
Email this job
- To provide customer service to our Japanese/Korean visitors / tourists.
- To greet and welcome visitors / tourists upon arrival.
- To conduct guided tour of our gallery and demonstration station.
- To conduct DIY workshops (School of Hardknocks and The Foundry).
- To assist the staff at the retail floor to provide information and answering questions from our Japanese/Korean visitors / tourists.
- To conduct special presentation to Japanese VIP groups or corporate visitors.
- To generate and increase Japanese/Korean visitors through corporations, associations, schools and embassy.
- To attend to any emails and inquiries (Japanese/Korean language).
- Other tasks as and when required
- Eligible for monthly incentives
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...