Save this job
Email this job
- Formulate predictive models to forecast customers’ behaviour (activity changes, future purchases, interest in content, etc.) within the Company’s projects.
- Draw up analytical reports in a manner that is clear to all stakeholders.
- Work out specifications for the created models for automation purposes.
- Develop algorithms to build data driven applications.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer or Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or any relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience in the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Dealing with structured and unstructured data, data mining and machine learning algorithms.
- Relational database, NoSQL database such as Elastic, MongoDB, etc.
- Preparation of analytical reports in English.
- Building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Knowledge in data analysis tools such as Elasticsearch, Hadoop and any business intelligence tools is preferred.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...