The ideal candidate should pride himself/herself as an intelligent and logical thinker, possess intense passion to pursue the impossible with data, and a business person at heart with an acute sense of change opportunities achievable with analytics
Gain exclusive access to :
· Rich data repositories in geo-spatial, social, multimedia, behavioural & lifestyles
· Modern analytic technologies including big data, analytic appliances, realtime systems and GPU computing
· Deep business domain knowledge to solve real-life analytics problems
· End-to-end analytic solutioning exposure and responsibilities
· Organization maturity for analytics up to top management
· Opportunities to transform the business through analytics
· At least a Master degree in a quantitative/mathematical discipline.
· At least 5 years developing quantitative models and data analysis, with depth in a practice area within Operations Research and Applied Statistics/Mathematics domains.
· Possess strong business foundation to apply data science methodologies to business problems
· Knowledge and hands-on experience in applied mathematical/statistical algorithms, optimization methods and statistical modeling. You will be required to use these analytic techniques to solve business problems, educate stakeholders, and demonstrate analytics leadership.
· Proven success in synthesizing data into actionable business insights
· Excellent experience with data management and statistical languages / packages such as SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, R & SQL
· Excellent communication & presentation skills
· Highly logical & systematic, team player, independent & fast learner
JJ Consulting Services
EA Licence No.: 12C6207
We thank all applicants in advance and regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.