A customer service executive supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They're the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school, diploma @ degree any field
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
RM 3000 above