Email this job
- Supports public relations manager in task execution.
- Responsible for promoting, maintaining, and managing the company's/individual's/product's/service's reputation.
- Handle all publicity-related tasks responsibly and close sponsorship deals and opportunities.
- Plan and execute effective and creative PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics.
- Write and disseminate press releases to members of the media.
- Maintain a good and trusting relationship with the media and KOLs.
- Handle media monitoring tasks daily.
- Analyze results of PR campaigns and prepare reports for the management.
- Stay up-to-date with communication trends.
- Proven experience as public relations executive or similar role.
- Familiarity in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels.
- Extensive knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker.
- Able to build strong relationships with key people or organizations.
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Marketing or similar field.
- Education level: Degree
- Job Skills:
- Market / Opinion Research, Public Relations Work, Media Planning
- Job languages:English
Perks & Benefits :
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
Holder is to clearly define overall curriculum framework and provide ...
Responsibilities:To involve in developing Southeast Asia market, sorting according to ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
Job Descriptions:Promote products or services to customers and negotiates contracts ...
holder is a Chief Operation Officer, managing a Corporate Childcare ...