Digital Marketing Executive
Email this job
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Candidate must possess diploma or higher preferably in the marketing field.
- At least one year experience in digital marketing or similar position.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that inform, engage, motivate, and convert.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Driven by outcomes and results and thrives working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Keen interest in digital marketing and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
HiredNOW has one simple mission: To help Malaysians from all ...
Job Description - Roles and Responsibilities: • To lead a team of ...
Job Requirement ● Detail- and people-orientated ● Posses good sales person character ...