DIGITAL MARKETING SENIOR EXECUTIVE
Save this job
Email this job
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database,email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proficient in Spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
Potential career development & Job StabilityStart ASAPWe have an excellent ...
WORK LOCATION - KLANGResponsibilities :Assist in planning, implementing and executing ...
Works as an administrator to a company’s
websites, managing content, maintaining ...
Responsibilities:To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.To report ...
Responsibilities:Manage and complete daily store operation jobsMaintain the outlet of ...