We are now looking for strong and hands on individual to join us as Digital Solution Developer. This role will be developing solution components that satisfy client’s business processes using Microsoft technologies, and primarily in the digital space. Core activities in this area include working in a team to design and implement systems to help customer to transform their business.
If you have the interest to become Microsoft consultant and has the passion for latest technology such as Robotic Process Automation, Chatbot and mobile apps development, we will like to consider you. You will be provided the base training if you are selected to join us and given the relevant assignment that will shape your competency.
- Designs, constructs, tests, implements and optimizes portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Investigates and resolves problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Builds knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Minimum 1-3 years of technical consulting experience or as a programmer, with experience in any programming language such as C#, JAVA, Angular JS etc.
- Prior track record of success - completed at least 1 system development project as a software developer.
- Fresh graduate may apply and will be considered for Analyst level.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills.
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
- Flexible enough to perform low-level development, troubleshooting responsibilities, as well as perform high-level architectural review, design and producing development framework.
- Must be a team player who is passionate about technology and customer focused