Digital Tutor - Internship (RM800)
Save this job
Email this job
- To provide tutoring to young learners of age 5 to 15 years old
- To assist in preparing lesson plans and conduct the lessons assigned.
- To track students' progress and assist in preparing progress reports to parents.
- To follow and comply with all the schools' rules, regulations and policies from time to time.
- To work as a team player with the Centre Manager, Schools Coordinators and peers to cultivate a happy learning cultures.
- To support in marketing event and any other duties assigned as and when necessary.
Work Location :
- Good Communication Skills, proficient in spoken and written English
- Have basic knowledge in softwares,i.e. Tinkercad， Minecraft, coding，animation, web design and development will be an advantage
- Posses artistic talent crafting and clay-modelling
- Enjoy working with children and young learners
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Passionate in teaching and love working with children.
- Minimum qualification: SPM/ STPM/ Diploma
- Fresh graduates with no experience are encouraged to apply
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Taman Tun Doktor Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...