1. Works as an administrator to a company’s websites, managing content, maintaining Web design, and answering consultation questions.
2. Good attention to detail, creativity and knowledge of information technology are all highly sought-after qualities in a website coordinator.
3. Candidate in charge of publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation, increasing online presence to potential customers and online sales generation.
4. Knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites.
5. On-going development and implementation of an annual digital strategy and overseeing risk analysis and evaluation for projects or issue.
6. Responsibility for ensuring all digital activities comply with relevant legislative requirements, web accessibility and payment card regulations.
7. Strong communication skills and up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques.
8. Capable of data analysis including online sales, online customers, and others related data in website.
9. Working closely with third party suppliers and relevant RT staff on external development and support of the RT websites.
10. Working with key stakeholders to scope and develop business cases for new digital projects (Special Event) through website.
- Managing a medium size organisational website
- Website and web application management
- Digital project management-full life cycle
- Editorial oversight of high-profile websites
- Overseeing the use of a content management system (enterprise level/ Sitecore desirable)
- Managing external suppliers (technical and non-technical)
- Business/ systems analysis experience
- Leading a team of technical staff
- Recruitment and training of new staff
- Producing technical/ requirements specifications for digital projects.
- Use of CRM system and integration with websites
- Improving business processes through a website or intranet
- Regulations around e-commerce activity
- Managing website and online application developments
- Ability to influence and persuade, adapting personal style to meet different situations
- Good facilitation skills, engaging and encouraging contributions
- Confident in presenting to groups across different level and disciplines
- Excellent presentations skills
- Facilitation of training/ awareness sessions
- Inspirational presentation style when communicating change
- Agile project management methodology and iterative development
- Negotiation skills with internal stakeholders and external suppliers