Driver Cum Despatch
Save this job
Email this job
- Drive the vehicles for conveyance of staff/guests, materials and equipment in connection with the activities of the Company
- Run official errands, including despatch of correspondence & documents and collection of materials,correspondence, documents in regard to the Company
- Clean and wash the vehicles on a regular basis as to maintain them in a tidy condition and maintain the vehicles in good running condition at all times
- Ensure safekeeping of the vehicle keys and of vehicle after work
- Check fuel level & credit balance of smart tag in vehicles before and after each errand and ensure timely replenishment of fuel level within office hours
- Carry out simple maintenance tasks on vehicle and effect minor repairs in the event of breakdown on the road
- Assist passengers and staff in the loading/unloading, movement and handling of parcels, documents,materials and other equipment from and to the vehicle
- Undertake special assignments other ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the Company
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Management.
- Possess minimum SPM or equivalent.
- Possess valid motorcycle & car license
- Minimum 2 year(s) working experience in same field of work.
- Good interpersonal skill with pleasant personality
- Strong coordination, initiative and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Punctual & well discipline
- Preferably with own transport.
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...