1. Lead in the delivery of consulting projects focused on implementing ERP customer solutions for a variety of business models. The projects result in measurable improvement in revenue, costs, customer retention and satisfaction.
2. Foster and develop an enterprise team community, which allows team members to effectively share information and collaborate on business issues pertaining to the individual’s personal experiences. The objective will be to improve the overall skill set of the entire team through the flow of information across the group.
3. Overall strategic management of the team, managing resources for quality of work and ensuring employees’ development and satisfaction.
1. 10+ years of software consulting experience along with notable leadership achievements, including successfully managing teams in well-respected enterprise software providers, system integrators or technology consulting firms.
2. 8+ years of full cycle any ERP implementation experience, with Dynamics AX is better.
3. Strong business writing and verbal communication skills.
4. Strong interpersonal relations and teamwork orientation.
5. High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality.
6. Organizational skills and ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
7. Fluency in written and oral English and Mandarin.