Ecommerce Business Trainer
Save this job
Email this job
What you will do:
What you should have on you:
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and conducting all training programs
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs for staff and merchants
- Tracks and analyzes course evaluations in order to determine effectiveness of training and to implement suggestions for improvements. Makes recommendations on needs assessment and evaluation results.
- Schedules appropriate classroom and prepares set-up for all training sessions; including participant tracking, leadership communications, course materials and classroom set-up
- Send a weekly summary report or activities undertaken during the week
- Maintain records of training activities ; including participant list, feedback form
- Gather feedback from participants after each training session
- At least 3 years of working experience in the development of training programs
- Must be detail oriented, multi-task oriented, organized and manage time effectively
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...